Amy Winehouse died of alcohol poisioning!
Amy Winehouse's cause of death has been officially determined alcohol poisoning after five times the legal limit was found in her system. Pathologist Suhail Baithun said that Winehouse had consumed a “very large quantity of alcohol” adding up to more than five times over the legal drunk driving limit. It was also reported that the police fond several Vodka bottles scattered around her apartment at the time of her death.
Are you surprised Amy Winehouse died of alcohol poisoning? (Getty Images)