Heather Locklear was just hospitalized for a drug and alcohol overdose!
TMZ reports that Heater was rushed to the hospital after her sister called 9-1-1 after she ingested a "dangerous mix" of prescription drugs and alcohol. The paramedics came to Locklear's home to investigate and decided to take her to the hospital to pump her stomach. Heather has a history of drug abuse was admitted to the hospital back in 2008.
Do you think Heather Locklear needs help for her addiction? Comment below! (Flynet)